Want to advertise on this website? Create your advert now.

Elm Trees Surgery

2A Horsenden Ln N, Greenford UB6 0PA, UK – 020 8869 7910

I have always found the medical professionals to be helpful. It may take time to get an appointment, but once I am in the surgery, I have never felt rushed and the doctors and nurses have listened and provided good medical care.

Since I have been registered there. I had good attention from all the staffs. Very professional and polite. I do recommend this practice.

Harrow Health Care Centre

The Clementine Churchill Hospital, Harrow HA1 3RX, UK – 020 8861 1221

Have been to many private doctors and clinics not only in Greater London, but also Central London, Paris and New York as I have lived abroad for longer periods of time. The care I have received at the Harrow Health Care Centre tops the list without a doubt! My whole family has been a member for many years and we all recommend this clinic whenever the situation arises. 10/10 care, expertise and knowledge.

I can only talk about my own experiences both with the doctors and nurses at The Harrow Health Care Centre. I attended with my husband for vaccinations recently. The care we received was exceptional. The information and advice from Jo and Cathy, the two nurses who assisted us was first rate and we felt very secure knowing we were only being given what we needed and that no-one tried to "up-sell" anything else. The professionalism we experienced both over the telephone and during our visit, including being shown the phials to confirm that these were the correct vaccines and in-date, is far above the level of care I have personally experienced elsewhere. It would be extremely unfortunate if any potential patient reading the previous reviews were put off by unfair or negative comments.

Doctor's Surgery

Queen's Walk, London W5 1TP, UK

NHS Direct is now NHS 24. Just dial 111 to speak to a professional or click the link below for there self help website. Lots of really useful info but keep clear of heart surgery! If in doubt ask your GP or call 111. Good luck.